Hands-On and online Teaching Volunteering at MSCC-NH
Other volunteering at offices toward Tech support at our Center of Excellence and are required for training , Testing of the Program Delivery and Documentation are imminent.
Please send email to email@example.com
Volunteers are encouraged to choose a location close to where they live or work. We request a commitment of at least 2 hours a week, to create definite impact for the children.
Volunteering location: Mazumdar Shaw Cancer Centre, Narayana Health City, Bommasandra, Bengaluru.
Volunteer times: Tuesday , Thursday and Saturday - 9.30 am to 1.30pm any one day also ok SFLC@KMIO
Teachers and storytellers are requested to come in at least once a week, for two to three hours at a time.
Upcoming Centre: SFLC@SSCHRC - June 2021
Volunteering location: Sri Shankara Hospital, Chamarajpet, Bengaluru
Volunteer times: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday ( to be confirmed post Jan 2021)
Volunteers who can speak Kannada (not mandatory, but useful), can teach Maths, Science and Social Studies in Kannada and English. Tutors for one-on-one lessons to students from classes 6 – 10 in these subjects (English or Kannada medium. Passion for teaching using creative methods and patience is required.
Vernacular Language Storytellers and English language teachers are also needed, to develop reading habits and writing skills in the children in Kannada English and Hindi.
Qualified Art Teacher and curator required on the roles.
Music lovers (singing) are welcome to come in to teach the children songs in various languages.
Active Volunteer Duties currently required
In addition to hands-on work, volunteers will be required to:
- One on one online tutoring per specific requests- English and Maths, Sciences for higher classes
- Help with Mapping of Beneficiaries for the Samiksha Scholarships Program (SSP)
- Help recording lessons in various languages ( audio video and scripted)
- Help us raise funds for our mission
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Writer - manage social media including FB and Twitter, write project proposals, document our Newsletters
- Teacher and center coordinator (full time) - Chamarajpet area
- Art teacher and coordinator (full time) - all centers
- IT Systems Engineer (part-time) - at office / NH center - immediate!
For details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com