The Centre of Excellence currently is the Foundation office in Bengaluru, where administrative work, Teacher and volunteer training are carried out.
We also seek a larger space of about 1500 sq. ft. This will be used for Yoga training as well as for tutoring and education counselling for alumni. A low-rent or rent-free space is preferred: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a place to suggest.
We plan to expand our research into the education of children in life-limiting situations (life-threatening illnesses and non-communicable diseases), to better enable their re-entry into school and empower them with learning and knowledge, notwithstanding their circumstances. We are exploring the use of educational technology and AI to better serve the learning needs of children in these situations.
Please Donate here: ——————-
Open volunteer positions
- IT Systems volunteer
- Yoga teacher and Creative Visualisation specialist
- Education counsellors for 10th standard and 2nd PU students
- Administrator for Project Proposals
- Data Analyst / Research Assistant
Existing office requirements
- Desktop computers - 2 nos.
- Edge protectors for the tables- 20 tables
- Speakers for sound connectivity - either wired or bluetooth
- Display arrangements to be done for our students’ creative works
- Curtains to be customised and installed - 5 ft. X 5 ft. windows - 4 nos.
- Wall painting and decor/ wall paper of the hall. 565 sqft of space
- Metal Name Board at the outside of the Building
- Backup power system
URGENTLY required - A fiber internet connection such as Airtel broadband or similar for streaming and online work by our teachers - use of wireless and hi speed internet connectivity is required for 5 active users at a time.
We eagerly request your cooperation in building this infrastructure.